Triumph 21 bathtub

Kashif, I am so very sorry to hear this terrible news. I cannot imagine living in that environment with my family. I send my sincere condolences to you and your whole family as well as your brother's family. God protect you and yours.

Ah no Kashif, I am so sorry to hear this very sad news. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family :(

i m broken i need extra strength.......to keep my old parents in good health + bros family is the additional work............i need prayers here............. thanks everyone for your words god bless us all...

Kashif it is going to be a hard road for you but hang in we all here for you whenever you need to chat

You hear about these horrible and senseless killings a lot in the news, but this is the first time I have ever had any actual connection with anyone directly connected to the tragedy.
Kashif certainly has more on his plate now than any man should be expected to shoulder.
Indeed, this is going to be a very hard road for him and I hope he finds the strength and courage to carry on.

Kashif, you and your whole family are in my prayers daily. This will be a long, tough road for you. We are here for you.

All i can say thanks to you all with tears in my eyes and i dont cry while i sit with the family i have to take care of ten members and everyone is of different age.....i believe someday things ll b settled......your moral support is very precious to me

It will improve with time but you will always feel the pain from time to time. It sure is a heavy load you need to carry right now so once again we all here for you.

Kashif, the pain will diminish in time; but it will never go away. You will learn how to live with it and cope with it. I wish I could send you a magic pill to make it go away; but there is no such pill. Stay strong - and don't be afraid or ashamed to grieve.

My goodness, I just spent hours reading through this thread with amazement and admiration for Kashif's skill and craftsmanship...and now...

It is horrible what has happened to you and your family Kashif. May God bless you and keep you and your family safe from further harm. This is where words and emoticons fall very short..

thank u all for ur supportive words......

God will will take care of you and your famaly

I really have no appropriate words to say besides this is the most horrible thing I've heard!

I wish it were possible to do something to help you Kashif. Alas, I'm too far away, but please know we here at TriumphTalk are your brothers and sisters....we care!

Please take care and be strong!

-- Posted with TapaTalk

Thanks seeker.............your words make me feel good....god bless you

I agree with the Seeker, that is a very good book. It is worth the read.

I simply cannot believe what I have just read. I assure you that I will pray for you and your family. What you need, we cannot give, but HE gives freely. I certainly have no idea what it must feel like and wish NO PERSON should ever have to endure this.

So sorry Kashif
My heartfelt condolences to you and your family.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

Premium

Support TriumphTalk by becoming a Premium Member.

What You Get

Donate

Search

Back
Top Bottom