Triumph 21 bathtub

Kashif, I sent a video - my first attempt at a phone self video.
yes received! thanks,
great to have your testimony
looking forward for couple of more from you guys, it ll make the vdo more organic and authentic.

knock knock
tomo i m going to upload the video, so if theres anyone need tp share his thoughts on this restoration plz do now,
as i have to export final vdo in couple of hours
thanks

Great video. You have done a fantastic job of restoration. I wish I had your skill and patience!

K, EXCELLENT, you did a great job of restoring this bike for the world to see. Thank you for all of your patience that it took to bring it back to life!

:y45:EXCELLENT job Kashif and an amazing journey from the beginning to the finished bike and the videos are just as good.

hello all
hope you guys watched its restoration video,
your comment on vdo ll be very much appreciated,
it ll be a sort of reward for me after doing extreme efforts on it

Excellent video, every bit as professional as the restoration job!

I like the reflection of the ceiling fan on the shiny parts, it lends animation to the inanimate object.

Man, I remember some of those steps you worked through to restore the "dead" bits to new life, how cool.

Excellent video, every bit as professional as the restoration job!

I like the reflection of the ceiling fan on the shiny parts, it lends animation to the inanimate object.

Man, I remember some of those steps you worked through to restore the "dead" bits to new life, how cool.
haha you noticed the fan in reflection, yes its kind of life movement in static shots, :)
oh yes restoring it was like cant explain!

Hello,
Here is the youtube link for triumph 3ta twentyone restoration video, do have a look!
Share and subscribe to my channel, its all about motorcycles.
youtube/fresolz

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Au9D4X5yxR4
That is truly a professional video. Excellently done - as is your restoration. I envy your artistic talent as well as as your mechanical and fabrication skills. Lovely lady by the way. I did subscribe to your channel.

Premium

Support TriumphTalk by becoming a Premium Member.

What You Get

Donate

Search

Back
Top Bottom